YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK YOUR STAY ON OUR WEBSITE
When you make your reservation online on the official website of Hotel Le Terre Sainte www.leterresainte.re :
- The Hotel Le Terre Sainte guarantees that the entire route taken when making a reservation is secured by an https url.
- The creation of an account at the time of booking is optional. If you create an account at the time of your reservation, we guarantee that it is secure with a complex password that you will need to register.
- The Hôtel Le Terre Sainte guarantees you to implement all the necessary means to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data that you transmit, in compliance with the regulations in force.
- Your bank details are collected only for the purpose of paying for the services you have reserved, and in a secure manner. To find out more, we invite you to read our confidentiality policy, in the paragraph “How are your data protected”
When you browse the hotel’s official website, www.leterresainte.re, you can book your stay online. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
Step 1 – RESEARCH
- You will be redirected to a secure page of our supplier specializing in secure internet hotel room reservation engine technology. The url that will appear in your browser will begin with: https://www.secure-hotel-booking.com/
A page containing all the rates for each of the room categories available on the chosen dates will appear. By clicking on the “I” bubble next to the tariff, you will obtain more information on the proposed pricing. You will be asked to select the room category, as well as the desired rate by clicking on the blue button containing the rate.
- You also have the possibility of reserving additional services by selecting them (parking, well-being treatments, dinner in the restaurant, personalized welcome in your room, etc.)
The reservation conditions as well as the cancellation conditions are specified to you.
You will be asked to click on “FINALIZE MY RESERVATION” to proceed to the next step.
Step 2 – CONTACT DETAILS
- Personal information is requested in order to process your reservation. Only information followed by an asterisk is required: civility , name, first name, country of residence, telephone number, email address.
All other information is optional.
- To validate all the information entered and go to the next step, you will have to accept our general conditions of sale as well as our confidentiality policy by checking the corresponding box. You will again be offered a link allowing you to read our conditions and policies.
- You can ask to be registered to receive our news and special operations, by checking the corresponding box. This step is optional.
- The last step is to give us a bank card number with expiration date and security code to guarantee your reservation. Our service provider D-Edge uses “3D secure” technology, you can download their SSL certificate at any time.
The payment conditions which will be requested from you at this stage in order to guarantee your online reservation are specified in the following paragraph: “Payment conditions”. By clicking on “FINISH”, you validate your reservation, as well as the general conditions of sale and the conditions of payment.
Step 3 – SUMMARY
A summary of your order will be displayed. We invite you to check all the details of your reservation and report any anomalies to us at the following address: email@example.com.
You will automatically receive an email confirming your order.
Guaranteed reservation by credit card
If you wish to guarantee your reservation by credit card, here are the payment conditions that will be requested (in particular when reserving on our website).
For any stay, unless otherwise stated, an amount of 30% of the total amount of the stay will be charged by the hotel as a deposit.
You will be required to show the credit card used for the reservation upon arrival at the hotel. The establishment reserves the right to refuse your reservation, in the event that accredited organizations do not validate your credit card number.
Terms of cancelation
The deposit paid remains acquired and is not refundable. In the event of cancellation less than 48 hours before the date of arrival or in the event of a no-show, the total amount of the services reserved will be debited from your credit card.
The prices mentioned on our site include VAT.
They do not include the tourist tax which is mandatory and payable on site upon departure. The tourist tax is paid in full to the municipality of Saint-Pierre, which sets the amount: € 1.10 per adult and per day, for a 3-star category hotel.This tax is not applicable to minors.
Best rates guaranteed
By booking on our official website, you are guaranteed to benefit from:
- Ø of the best prices available
- Ø of a reservation without intermediary and without charge
- Ø immediate processing of your reservation
- Ø direct assistance from hotel staff
The reservation of a room with the Hotel Le Terre Sainte is reserved for individuals of legal age and legal capacity. By booking a room with Hotel Le Terre Sainte, the Customer expressly declares that they meet these conditions.
The Customer agrees to use the room assigned to him and more generally all the hotel equipment in a reasonable manner, in compliance with the regulations in force, good morals and public order.
The Customer is liable to Hotel Le Terre Sainte for all possible damage caused during his stay, as well as for any object or furniture belonging to the hotel that is missing at the end of his stay.
If Hotel Le Terre Sainte should notice any damage or if an object or furniture should be missing because of the Customer,
Hôtel Le Terre Sainte will be entitled to re-invoice the sum corresponding to the damage caused within a period of time. 48 hours after departure from the hotel.
The Hôtel Le Terre Sainte rreminds that its rooms are non-smoking. The fact of smoking in the rooms constitutes a degradation. The Hotel Le Terre Sainte will, in this case, be entitled to re-invoice the amount corresponding to the damage caused.
In the event of behavior contrary to good morals or public order, Hotel Le Terre Sainte may require the Customer to leave the hotel immediately, without the latter being able to claim any reimbursement or compensation.
The Customer agrees to:
- Use the safe in your room for all valuables and sums of money of a value less than or equal to 1,000 euros or, failing that, to deposit them in the central safe of the hotel, being specified that the total cumulative value of the objects stored in the safe in his room cannot exceed 1,000 euros;
- Deposit in the hotel’s central safe, accessible from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., objects and sums of money whose value is greater than 1,000 euros, as well as those which lead to the maximum cumulative total value of 1,000 euros for items placed in the safe in his room;
- Any breach of these obligations will be considered gross negligence on the part of the client.
- The Customer is informed that by virtue of legal and / or regulatory provisions, he may be required to complete a police form when he arrives at the hotel and to present a valid identity document.
Check-in & Check-out
Early arrival – Late departure: subject to availability, the Customer may request to access their room before 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival or to keep their room after 11:00 a.m. and until 6:00 p.m. on the day of their departure. This service must be purchased on site with the hotel teams upon payment of an additional sum and subject to availability.
Pets, even small, are not allowed at Hôtel Le Terre Sainte, either in its rooms or in its common areas.
Modifications of conditions
Hotel Le Terre Sainte reserves the right to modify or more generally update these general conditions at any time and without notice. That’s why we invite you to check them often. Last modified on: February 15, 2021.
According to article L152-1 of the Consumer Code, it is recalled that “every consumer has the right to use a consumer mediator free of charge for the amicable resolution of the dispute between him and a professional. To this end, the professional guarantees the consumer effective recourse to a consumer mediation system ”. It is recalled that mediation is not compulsory but only offered in order to resolve disputes while avoiding recourse to justice.
You have the option to contact the Tourism and Travel Mediator, whose contact details and referral procedures are available below:
Mr Jean-Pierre Teyssier MTV Mediation Tourism Travel BP 80 303 75823 Paris Cedex 17 www.mtv.travel.